"The purpose of gaining this self-knowledge,
as pointed out by the scriptures, is that
self-knowledge gives us freedom or Moksha
Purushārthaha – the highest goal called Moksha."
Vedanta is the end portion of the Vedas that teaches Brahma Vidya, the knowledge of the limitless being, which is, according to the Upanishads, the Self.
Vedanta reveals that the nature of I is free from any limitation, it is one, non-dual being. The general understanding of the I is ‘I am limited’ time-wise, space-wise and knowledge-wise. It is because of this conclusion that I am struggling to become happy. This is what is referred to as ‘Samsara’.
In order to get out of that endless cycle of birth and death, I need to know my essential nature as free from death, free from change, free from any limitation whatsoever.
You are the whole, you are full and complete as you are.
You are everything you want to be already.
You are the gold in and through all the ornaments.
All you need is to know, to remove the darkness of ignorance, to know yourself as such.
That is Freedom, that is Moksha. That is what ultimately every being is searching for in life, freedom from pain and suffering, freedom from the sense of smallness and inadequacy.
We all want to be happy, at all times and in all places.
We cannot find that in the world, the world is changing, that is the wonder of this creation, of this life.
Therefore I have to look somewhere else. Somewhere I have not yet thought of so far, somewhere closer than the closest.
Myself. That is Vedanta.
Like any other undertaking in life we prepare ourselves accordingly, we get clear on where we want to go or where we want to be, we get the road map, we ask someone who has done the journey already & we prepare ourselves with the necessary tools and skills.
When it comes to the studies of Vedanta it is very similar:
1. We get clarity on the goal & the fundamental problem - Sādhya & Purushārtha Viveka
2. We get clarity on what is serving & what is not - Dharma & Adharma Viveka
3. We get clarity on what is I and what is not I - Ātma & Anātma Viveka
4. We get clarity on the means - Sādhana
5. We get clarity on how I prepare myself - Sādhaka
6. We get guidance from teacher, teachings & Īshvara
This series is for people:
- Yogis & Yoginis, Meditation Practitioners, Therapists & all Sincere Spiritual Seekers
- who desires to become an informed seeker and spiritual teacher
- who wants to gain freedom from pain and suffering
- who wants to learn how to accept yourself as you are here and now
- who are ready to embrace spiritual practices such as Mantra & Japa Practice, Guided Meditations etc.
- Who desire to be in a community of people with dharmic values and a desire for self knowledge
- More happiness that has no reason
- A sense of satisfaction just for the simple fact of being, existing and living
- A heart that is calm, trusting and open
- A mind that is loving, supportive and helpful
- Leisure in life
- A sense of belonging & deep gratitude for all that is
- Becoming emotionally mature
- Becoming an integrated person
- Getting out of the sense of helplessness and abiding in feeling empowered
This series is already completed
MODULE 1 ~ What means Vedānta?
MODULE 2 ~ How can we come to a place of making conscious, clear decisions in life?
MODULE 3 ~ The 4 Human Goals
MODULE 4 ~ Dharma & Moksha + Who is a Vaidika?
MODULE 5 ~ Vedic Literature
MODULE 6 ~ Understanding the Varna Vyavasthā System
MODULE 7 ~ Āśrama Vyavasthā
MODULE 8 ~ Āśrama Vyavasthā Continuation
MODULE 9 ~ Sādhana & Karma Yoga
MODULE 10 ~ Upāsana Yoga
MODULE 11 ~ Jñāna Yoga
MODULE 12 ~ Sādhana Continuation: Jñāna Yoga & Meditation - Connecting to the Feelings in the Body
MODULE 13 ~ Bhakti Yoga
MODULE 15 ~ Guided Meditation: Unloading the World & Listening to Your Inner Child
MODULE 14 ~ Bhakti Continuation
MODULE 16 ~ Summary Fundamentals of Vedanta and Intro to New Topic
MODULE 17 ~ Freedom is an already accomplished fact - 4-fold qualifications
MODULE 18 ~ Life of Samsāra
MODULE 19 ~ Discernment of Karma and Happiness
MODULE 20 ~ Readiness for Vedanta
MODULE 21 ~ Discerning what is "I" and not "I"
MODULE 22 ~ Becoming a Contributor - Readiness for Vedanta
MODULE 23 ~ In honour of Hanumān
MODULE 24 ~ 6-Fold Inner Wealth Starting with Emotional Mastery and Management
MODULE 25 ~ Uparama & Titikasha - Doing One's Duty and Endurance
MODULE 26 ~ Samādhānam Concentration - single pointed focus
MODULE 27 ~Shraddhā - trust in the teacher, teachings and íshvara
MODULE 28 ~Guided Meditation all experiences are Ishvara & Mumukshutvam the desire for Freedom
MODULE 29 ~ The choiceless choice – Closing
when you sign up please click the box
subscribe to our email list.
If you do not you will not get out emails where we inform you with all the preparation details, announcements, etc.
Thank you for helping to plant a Be Woman Forest.
For each investment through the courses and other Be Woman or Devi School offerings, you contribute to Treesisters.
Together We Grow The Lungs of the World